Tuesday, May 20, 2008

RUMORS

By now many of you may have heard that the Saint Patrick band director job was available for next school year. Indeed, I was exploring other job possibilities and have been honest about my intentions with the students. I explained to them that I was basically a "free agent." Saint Patrick offered me a contract but I chose to hold off signing until I had explored these possibilities. When a contract is not returned, it is the Saint Patrick policy to then advertise the position as being open (that kind of freaked some of the students out).

Anyway, as of this morning, I have signed my contract and intend on returning for the 2008-09 school year. I am sorry if this caused any anxiety or frustration for anyone. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to call or email.

-Mr. Carroll

2 comments:

Frank said...

THANK GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tygrl1l1 said...

Very glad to hear you will be returning.