Friday, May 23, 2008

FINE ARTS AWARDS NIGHT

Thank you to all that attended our first ever Saint Patrick Fine Arts Awards Night. All of the fine arts faculty are very proud of your accomplishments and contributions to Saint Pat's. I had a great time and hope you did as well. If you have any questions about the awards that I distributed, drop me an email at: kcarroll@stpatrick.org.

One of the most rewarding things for me was assembling the video with our video expert Pat Duggan. I was very happy as to how it turned out. The songs that we used were (in order): Vertigo (U2), I'll Be (Dan Darrah), and Live Out Loud (Steven Curtis Chapman). Dan is my very talented cousin. Check out more of his music at www.dandarrah.com. His is similar in style to Jack Johnson, John Mayer, and Dave Matthews.

3 comments:

BassMom said...

Mr. Carroll,
First off I am glad that you will be back at St. Pats next year. You're dedication to those boys goes above and beyond!Second, Kudos on the awards night! It was long overdue!
Have a great Summer!

Mr. Carroll said...

Thank you very much for the kind words! They are much appreciated.

Frank said...

I have been to many "Awards Nights" at St. Pats. This was the best one. Enjoy the summer.