Monday, January 7, 2008

Hey, Its a Blog!

I introduce to you the very first Saint Patrick Band Blog. Woo-Hoo! In creating this blog I hope to improve communication (and have a little fun as well).

On this blog will be things related to the Saint Patrick Band Program. There will be posts about the jazz bands, concert band, athletic bands, combos, and anything else of interest to all Shamrock Band students AND parents.

I do hope that you will join this little blogging community by interacting & commenting. Maybe the first thing I should do is ask you, "What would you like to see here?" I'll even give you a two bar count-off. Ready? One... Two... One, two, three, four...

In the interest of self-deprecating humor, I am not nearly cool enough to be in this picture with this guy, but here's one of my favorite non-family pictures:


No comments: